Whether you’re searching for work that matches your goals, or you’re an employer seeking the right staff, Uniting employment services can support you.
Uniting works alongside people experiencing unemployment, people with disability, and people experiencing mental health issues to find and secure ongoing work.
Our free employment service connects job seekers to opportunities and employers to job-ready staff.
Looking for work?
We know that a big part of feeling independent and in control of your life means finding a job that matches your interests, goals and abilities.
Uniting can work alongside you to understand your needs. Whether you’re searching for initial advice or require more support, the choice is yours.
If you’re looking for meaningful work, we can support you with:
- Identifying your goals, interests, skills and training opportunities
- Developing a job plan
- Linking you with work experience
- Resumes, job applications and interview skills
- Check the workplace is set-up to suit your needs
- Assisting with funding for work-related items
- Finding a job that’s right for you
- Ongoing support once you start work.
We work with a range of local employers who are keen to hire people who would like to work in:
Work for the Dole
We can support you gain experience, skills and independence that can help you find a job that suits you.
Our free service is available across Melbourne.
We understand that finding the right staff is important to you. We can support you to find the right person for your business – at no cost to you. We provide a personalised recruitment process for your vacancies and ongoing workplace advice and support.
We can also assist you with:
- Pre-employment training
- Accessing funding for wage subsidies, workplace modifications, traineeships and apprenticeships
- Ongoing post placement support.
Host Work for the Dole activity
Not-for-profit organisations can host a Work for Dole activity for people seeking work experience. We can help you to identify the ideal activities and link you with the right people.
Our service is available across Melbourne.